A hospital group in South Carolina is seeking a Gastroenterology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Up to full time, ongoing
- Schedule: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM for inpatient/outpatient
- Weeknight Call: 5:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Weekend call coverage begins Friday 5:00 PM - Monday 7:00 AM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Yes
- Volume: Outpatient procedures: up to 8-10 outpatient procedures daily Inpatient: Up to 8-12 inpatient census (varies)/ 1-2 procedures daily
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: General endoscopy care-EGD, Colonoscopy with Polypectomy, Peg Tube placement, flex sigmoidoscopy, moderate sedation, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal dilation.
- Cases: General GI cases
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: Cerner, EPIC transition in Spring 2021 Technology used: Olympus endoscopes/Ingenious med for billing/ TelmedIQ for answering service
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- High earning potential; Long term assignment; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24341