Central California Medical Dermatology - Turn-Key Practice with Little to No Competition - Built-in Referrals
General Dermatology Opportunity - Central California - Employed with Full Benefits
Step Into an Established and Successful Practice - Turn-Key from the Very Beginning
No Competition and Profit-Sharing with the Perfect Balance Between Work and Life
Join an already established and financially stable Dermatology practice for this large and reputable medical center where you will have no competition and benefit from receiving almost every single Dermatology referral in the city. You will capture the market and build a very satisfying practice.
- Be the only M.D./D.O. in the practice along with 2 other advanced-level providers
- Join an already established Dermatology practice for this large medical center
- Base comp will be around Fair Market Value (FMV) for General Dermatology in the West
- M-F, five-day workweek from 8am to 5pm with no weekends - negotiable four-day workweek
- Practice bread and butter medical dermatology along with MOHs and cosmetics surgeries
- Treat the entire community ranging from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Practice in only one clinic located across the street from the hospital - receive full hospital support and built-in referrals
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy living and practicing in California's Central Valley where you are centrally located and so close to everything along with a very low cost of living and some of the most affordable real estate in the state.
- Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Rapidly growing community - population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- A regional airport in town with an international airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Enjoy no traffic, low crime, and residing in a quiet city with a real sense of community and strong family values
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities to new construction
Job ID: D 863250
Posted July 2, 2020