Penn State Health is Seeking a Neurohospitalist to Join Medical Center Opening in Summer 2021
Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center is seeking Neurohospitalist! Join our developing Neurohospitalist team and provide inpatient services in a state of the art, brand new facility located in Enola, PA.
- Make your mark on this new facility set to open summer 2021.Penn State Hampden Medical Center will host a 108 inpatient beds that include intensive and intermediate care, Radiology, Labor and Delivery, 25 Emergency Medicine treatment spaces, 10 Observation beds, 6 Operating Rooms, and 2 Cath Labs.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Neurohospitalist Physician who wishes to enjoy a high-quality of life while providing care within a community setting employed by the Penn State Health system.
- Take a virtual tour of Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule, 12 hour day shifts, NO ON CALL!!!!
- Sign on bonus and Relocation assistance,
- CME time and funds,
- LTD and Life insurance, and so much more!
What we’re seeking:
- M.D., D.O., or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited Neurology residency
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Preferred Fellowship trained in Stroke, Epilepsy, Headache or Vascular preferred, but not required
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 16,500 people systemwide.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted February 2, 2021