Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiologist - Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
Ochsner Health System in New Orleans, Louisiana is searching for both BC/BE Fellowship-trained Pediatric Anesthesiologist and one with with sub-fellowship training in Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia or experience with Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia.
Other features include for our Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia:
* Practice includes the full range of congenital cardiac pathology and palliative repairs.
* Only facility in Louisiana that offers pediatric heart transplantation and ventricular assist devices. Our transplant and VAD program is active with ages ranging from infants to teenagers. In New Orleans we service a 54-bed Level III-C NICU and a 26 bed PICU.
* Extensive Louisiana and Mississippi referral network and are actively expanding our network with satellite clinics around the area. Our service covers all congenital cardiac patients for cardiac based procedures both in the OR and cath lab.
* We cover all of the congenital cardiac patients when they present for non-cardiac surgery. The congenital cardiac anesthesia team only works with a small sub-group of experienced CRNAs. Surgical team includes two highly experienced surgeon with better than STS predicted surgical outcomes and one junior surgeon.
* Catheter based interventional team consist of two highly accomplished congenital cardiac interventionalist who treated a wide spectrum of pathology from <1kg neonates for PDA closure devices to adult congenital. CICU is staffed by trained congenital cardiac intensivist and NPs. We have a great work life balance with the ability to take two weeks off at a time for travel and vacation needs.
Ochsner Hospital for Children ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals in the United States for pediatric cardiology and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report and forms the backbone of our pediatric center.
Find out more by reaching out to Morgan Aymond at Morgan.email@example.com
Posted July 6, 2022