Beaumont Area Primary Care Physician-Full Time Role
CenterWell Senior Primary Care is a senior-focused group dedicated to quality rather than quantity. Our value-based care model aims to improve patients' quality of life. But there’s more to it than that.
Our physician partners flourish in a unique environment that supports their work-life balance so they can offer the best in holistic care to patients.
Patient-focused care is our ultimate goal:
· You’ll see 12-16 patients a day so you can treat more effectively.
· Thrive in a value-based care model and improve patients’ quality of life.
· See variety in your caseload, from preventative care to chronic conditions.
Balance means something here:
· Take time off when you need to enjoy a predictable schedule, including holidays, and generous PTO.
· A team-based approach with the tech to support it Collaborate with colleagues and staff to offer a holistic method of care for seniors.
· Use the best tools, technology and support to enhance your work Spend more time with patients and less time on administrative work.
· Guaranteed base salary plus quarterly bonus
· Minimal call
If this sounds like a good fit, contact us now!
Posted April 20, 2021