Neurocritical Care Neurologist | University of Arizona-Tucson and Banner University Medicine
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson
Inpatient and outpatient
The Department of Neurology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group seeks a passionate Neurocritical Care Neurologist to join our innovative and patient-focused neurology team!
The exceptional opportunity entails joining an established Neurocritical Care practice where physicians lead with a compassionate commitment to patient care while teaching clinical skills and collaborative acumen to residents and medical students. The hired neurologist will gain an academic faculty title appointment and benefits at the University of Arizona, commensurate with experience.
The position is open to experienced neurologists and new neurocritical care neurologist grads!
A leadership opportunity is available for experienced physicians.
- Must be an ABMS board certified/eligible Neurologist or Neurosurgeon
- Must be Fellowship Trained in Neurocritical Care
- Must be Residency Trained in Neurology or Neurosurgery
- Weekly call coverage shared with other neurocritical care intensivists
- Expected Daily Patient Load: 8-12
- Training and supervision of fellows, residents, and medical students
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant southwestern community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living:
- 350+ Days of Year-Round Sunshine! Breath in fresh, clean air and bask in our indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning, and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city’s history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios, and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the first UNESCO cities of gastronomy and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration
Banner University Medical Group is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted October 9, 2019