Emergency Medicine System Medical Director in Arkansas
Saline Memorial Hospital
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time System Medical Director to join our emergency department (ED) team and will provide director leadership at Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas, and National Park Medical Center, approximately a 35 minute commute, in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
The National Park Medical Center Medical Center ED has an annual patient volume of 19,500 with 24 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage.
Saline Memorial Hospital's ED has an annual patient volume of 26,000 with 35 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of APC coverage.
Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine. An Arkansas medical license is required. ATLS, PALS and ACLS certifications are also required.
TeamHealth physician leaders gain access to leadership development programs, mentorship opportunities, educational resources, administrative and legal support services and a powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of innovative clinical tools dedicated to helping you lead your team, so you can provide the best possible patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicias
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted April 29, 2021