500,000 Income with Direct Loan Repayment in Pacific Northwest
Inpatient and outpatient
General Surgery Position – Northern California
$530,000+ Attainable Income with $50,000 Signing Bonus
Student Loan Repayment Directly from the Hospital
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. You will be taking over the practice of an established general surgeon in this turn-key position. With little competition and instant referrals, you can build the practice quickly and be as busy as you would like to be.
- Established patient panel – be busy immediately!
- Bread and butter general surgery practice with 4 day work week
- 1:2 call – typically light
- Employed position with base salary + wRVU production bonus which allows you to have direct control of your income!
- Student loan repayment directly from the hospital paid directly to your lender
- $50,000 signing bonus + $10,000 in relocation assistance,
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks paid time off and 1 week for CME
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques.
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival
Job ID: GS 5144758
Posted January 8, 2021