Reproductive Endocrinology - CHN
Community Hospital North
Community Health Network
Community Health Network Fertility Specialty Care (FSC) has an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic, energetic BC/BE individual to join another board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologist in their Indianapolis practice. FSC delivers full-service infertility and reproductive care in an AAAHC certified, state-of-the-art facility including lab and retrieval suite. We are the fertility service provider for Community Health Network, a premier 9-hospital health system in Central Indiana. Advanced reproductive surgery for endometriosis, myomas and other conditions related to reproductive capacity are also part of the practice. The facility is in a medical office building contiguous with Community North Hospital and Women’s Center, and outpatient surgery center with multiple Xi robotic systems available. We are Center of Excellence for all major insurance companies, and many of our team has been collaboratively working together for over 10 years.
Ideal candidates will be committed to excellence and have a willingness to learn, ability to work with a highly integrated team, and employ a Patients First, multi-disciplinary approach in order to provide the most comprehensive and compassionate care for our patients.
- State-of-the-art office suite, lab and retrieval suite
- Proximate to high-volume, Ob/Gyn practices (50 employed Ob/GYNs network-wide)
- Generous compensation (initial guarantee, moving to productivity-based + incentive)
- Excellent benefits package including incentives, retirement (401K with matching + 457b)
- Physician-led organization of 1100+ multi-specialty employed providers
- EPIC EMR
- Indianapolis: a vibrant, metropolitan city with a world-class international airport, endless cultural offerings & sporting events, exceptional cost of living, and small-town feel
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Surgical experience with the robotic assisted procedures is a plus.
About Community Health Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Indianapolis-based Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. As a non-profit health system with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Posted October 12, 2021