TEAMHealth Emergency Medicine Leadership & Growth Opportunities
Mohawk Valley Health System
Further your clinical career as a full-time physician on our emergency department (ED) team at St. Luke's Campus - Mohawk Valley Health System in Utica, New York. Live in proximity to the Adirondack Mountains!
About the Position:
- The ED at this Level III Trauma Center sees an annual patient volume of 41,000. The ED provides 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily. Faxton-St. Luke's is a designated Stroke Center that has 24 hour interventional radiology and orthopedic coverage, as well as several back-up specialties.
- Qualified candidates must be Residency Trained in Emergency Medicine and currently board certified or truly board eligible with current ATLS, ACLS, PALS & stroke certifications.
- Exceptional network of physicians working together
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provider
- Independent contractor model
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted August 31, 2020