Urology Opening with Kaiser Permanente Washington
Inpatient and outpatient
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group is seeking a Full Time 1.0 FTE Urology Physician to join our Capitol Hill Campus team in Seattle, Washington. We have a collegial, well-trained group of experienced urologists and support staff.
- The ideal candidate will have completed a Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- BE/BC by the American Board of Urology
- Full-time position in general urology with a focus on caring for female patients with urinary disorders.
- Possible travel to other Kaiser Permanente clinics in the region
- Excellent salary and benefits package with shareholder track.
- Capitol Hill Campus is a multispecialty medical center. Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy on site.
- Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage),
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401(k) & employer-paid retirement contributions
- Paid vacation
- Long-term disability, long-term care benefits, and the ability to become a shareholder in our group practice.
Washington Permanente Medical Group (WPMG) is a clinician-led, self-governed and independent multi-specialty group practice, providing care to the more than 700,000 Kaiser Permanente patients in Washington state. We work unencumbered by traditional health care obstacles and without silos; prioritizing people over profits, collaboration over ego, and driven by a singular goal: our patients' health. At WPMG, we take care of the whole person, with a team to address the fundamental, social, and emotional needs that contribute to total health.
Seattle is a seaport city and the seat of King County. The city is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound and Lake Washington. A major gateway for trade with Asia, Seattle is the fourth-largest port in North America in terms of container handling as of 2015. Named by Kiplinger's as one of the "10 Best Cities for the Next Decade," the Seattle metropolitan region is a great place to live, visit and do business.
Posted June 18, 2020