Join a Growing Ochsner Cardiovascular Surgeon Team in Lake Charles
Lake Charles, LA
Inpatient and outpatient
The John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute at the Ochsner Medical Center is seeking a Cardiovascular Surgeon to join our expanding team in LAKE CHARLES, LA. Lake Charles is one of the fastest growing cities in Louisiana!
- Your Team: One Full-Time CT Surgeon, 1 Nurse Practitioner & 8 Cardiologists
- Compensation and Benefits
- Income potential of 850,000 +
- Sign on Bonus
- 5 Days of CME with $2,000 Annual Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- 20 Days Paid vacation and Sick Leave
- Extensive medical benefits
- Retirement Options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Loan Forgiveness Program Through Federal Program
- Cover One Hospital – Not-for-Profit / 148 Beds / 300,000 Service Area
- Fastest Treatment For Heart Attacks in Southwest Louisiana- 45% better than the national average
- Only Hospital in Southwest Louisiana to provide Cardiac CT screening in the E.R
- Best Heart Care Outcomes in Southwest Louisiana as compared against Best-Practice National Benchmarks
- Only Chest Pain Accredited Facility & Cardiac Center of Excellence in Southwest Louisiana.
- Exclusive Hospital in Southwest Louisiana to use hypothermia technology for treating cardiac arrest.
- Good Working Relationships with Interventional Cardiologists, General Surgeons and Interventional Radiologists
Posted August 26, 2020