Join a Growing Division of Genetics at Phoenix Children's Hospital | Starting Bonus, Loan Repayment, Relocation
Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Division of Genetics and Metabolism is seeking a Medical Geneticist to join our growing program.
- The Genetics and Metabolism Department at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, the only one of its kind in the State of Arizona, offers comprehensive and compassionate evaluation, diagnostic, treatment and follow-up services for children and families with known or suspected genetic conditions.
- Our services include prenatal genetic counseling, genetic counseling for diagnosed syndromes, medical genetics team evaluations, and genetic diagnostic laboratory testing.
- Developmental opportunities exist for expansion in the Fetal Care Program. We also participate in multi-specialty care teams, including the 22q clinic, skeletal dysplasia clinic, sickle cell, neurofibromatosis, tuberous sclerosis, and myelomeningocele.
- The clinic is a Lysosomal Disease Treatment Center and serves as the medical consultant for the Arizona State Newborn Screening Program, the only one its kind in the State of Arizona.
- Our Genetics staff includes 5 physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 5 Genetic Counselors, 2 Dietitians with additional support staff. The clinical activities include 2400 ambulatory visits and 400 inpatient consultations.
• Board Certified/ Board Eligible in clinical genetics
• Interest in Metabolism and/or Fetal Care a plus
Phoenix Children’s Hospital offers:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Paid Malpractice and CME
- Excellent benefits
- Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a CV with a cover letter. Letters of reference may be requested
Posted November 5, 2019