Experienced Orthopedic Trauma Medical Director Beautiful Northern California
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is seeking a Board Certified, Trauma Fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeon who desires to join an established, surgeon led group that focuses on physician work/life balance with a predictable schedule on the campus of a Level III Trauma Center in historic Marysville, California.
Located between the Yuba and Feather Rivers, you will enjoy the benefits of small town life, yet be only 40 miles from Sacramento. Visit the wine country or San Francisco, hike or fish in several scenic state and national parks or visit the beautiful California coastline
. This position offers:
- Predictable work schedule: 122 days per year (10 shifts per month)
- Full time PA/NP support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, malpractice, CME, 401k
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
Ideal candidates should have:
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery
- Trauma Fellowship preferred
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of leadership, clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Leadership experience in an ACS verified trauma program
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is a pioneer and leader in the surgicalist movement, focusing on building and managing full acute care teams across the nation. Created and led by surgeons, Surgical Affiliates’ over 250 surgeons provide 24/7 emergency surgery care and evidence-based, care standardized programs to improve patient outcomes, hospital workflow and efficiency.
Adventist Health and Rideout is a nonprofit community-based system comprised of the Rideout Regional Medical Center, an acute care hospital; the Heart Center at Rideout; the Cancer Center affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center; outpatient clinics and a host of ancillary services including: senior living services located throughout Yuba and Sutter Counties.
Posted October 9, 2020