Otolaryngology Position in a Charming California City
A hospital in California is seeking a Otolaryngology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ideally looking for LT to Perm but need coverage for doctor having surgery and will be out March and April
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: Varies
- Patient Ages: All
- Procedures: They see just about everything and can Triage up to higher level if patient needs, see description
- Support Staff: Physician, Midlevels, MA's
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location :
- Located in the heart of California’s agricultural Central Valley, Merced is the region’s hub for education, culture, and business. The community offers abundant shopping, pleasant neighborhoods and tree-lined streets. Bicycle paths along creeks link major City parks. Merced’s revitalized downtown is emerging as the entertainment center of the area. Annual events and festivals bring regional and even national recognition.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23132
Posted September 30, 2020