Neurosurgery (Spine) Position at Nationally Ranked Neurosciences Institute in IL
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC General/Spine-focused Neurosurgeon to join our established Neurosciences Institute in Urbana, IL.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Call 1:5-6; excellent support staff including mid-level providers
- Strong referral base with little local competition
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Spine Neurosurgery
- Single hospital with strong hospitalist and critical-care support
- Neuro ICU
- Our team includes: Neurology (adult & pediatric), Epileptology and EMU, Vascular Neurology, Neuro-interventional, Neuro-critical care, Neuro-radiology, Neuro-otology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Neuro-rehabilitation, Neuro-psychology, Pain management program and Sleep medicine program.
- Collaborative opportunities with the University of Illinois Beckman Institute for a variety of neuroscience translational research projects as well as opportunity for faculty appointment with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Collegial atmosphere among Neurosurgery and Neuroscience colleagues
- The Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine
About the Carle Neuroscience Institute
- As a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from DNV GL Healthcare, CNI provides comprehensive services including Vascular Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, and Neurointerventional services
- Carle Foundation Hospital is accredited as a Level 3 Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) and is the recipient of the 2020 AHA/ASA Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus quality achievement award and Target: Stroke Honor Roll
- Recognized as One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care™ in 2021
- Recipient of Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award™ for 3 years in a row (2019-2021)
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for Neurosciences for 3 years in a row by Healthgrades (2019-2021)
About Carle Health
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work®. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®.
Posted November 22, 2021