Seeking Pediatric Neurologist in Beautiful Northeast Arkansas
Arkansas Children's Hospital
Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH) and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Jonesboro, Arkansas seek a full-time board eligible/certified Pediatric Neurologist to join as a faculty member in an academic practice.
- Faculty appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences at the Assistant or Associate Professor level
- Competitive salary and benefits package along with robust faculty mentoring program and multiple available tracks for promotion and/or tenure including Clinical Attending, Clinician-Educator and Clinician-Scientist with P & T eligibility after 5th
- Immediate availability with negotiable starting date.
- Join an established practice with a faculty of 13 physicians at Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock, Arkansas and one physician at Arkansas Children’s Hospital Jonesboro Clinic.
- Primary focus on general pediatric neurology.
- J1 Visa Waiver available.
ARKANSAS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL JONESBORO CLINIC:
- Arkansas Children’s is the only pediatric health system in Arkansas. With a population of 2.8 million, Arkansas Children’s is the major pediatric referral center for Arkansas serving children from birth to age 21.
- Built in 2012, the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Jonesboro clinic offers exceptional pediatric care in a state-of-the-art facility that provides clinic space for 18 specialties.
From farmland to rolling hills, Jonesboro is the regional hub of Northeast Arkansas. Residents enjoy a variety of outdoor and recreational opportunities as well as venues for visual and performing arts and a downtown with excellent options for shopping and dining. With an excellent public and private school options, Jonesboro is an exceptional place to raise a family while also enjoying a low cost of living.
About Arkansas Children's
We, at Arkansas Children’s, know that children aren’t little adults, and we’re creating innovative ways to care for them – from designing kid-savvy spaces where they enjoy receiving treatment to adapting the most rigorous safety standards to protect them and ensure they reach their potential. Our expert team is specially trained to deliver excellent care to seriously ill and critically injured children. Arkansas Children’s serves as the clinical and teaching affiliate for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Our promise: Unprecedented child health, defined and delivered.
Arkansas Children’s is a premier health care system with a 336-bed hospital in the state’s capital city and a second 24-bed hospital and campus in northwest Arkansas. Arkansas Children's Hospital is among the largest children's hospitals in the United States and is the only tertiary care facility for children in the state of Arkansas. ACH is ranked in 5 specialties by US News & World Report in addition to being a MAGNET-recognized hospital, a level 1 pediatric surgery center, and a center of excellence in pediatric sedation. ACH was also voted Best Place to Work in Arkansas for 2019 and 2020. Learn more about our team here: https://youtu.be/2sGKwFHD_Lg .
Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Little Rock is a culturally diverse city with the friendliness of the South. The area offers affordable housing, quality school options, a mild climate, excellent cultural and artistic venues along with numerous outdoor recreational opportunities. With population exceeding 700,000, greater Little Rock offers the most desirable features of large cities without sacrificing ease of access and convenience.
Posted February 4, 2021