Seeking Pediatric Neurologist in Beautiful Northeast Arkansas
Arkansas Children's Hospital
Arkansas Children’s Hospital seeks a full-time BE/BC Pediatric Neurologist in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- Primary focus on general pediatric neurology in busy outpatient setting.
- Opportunities are available for research-related activity such as performing clinical trials or preparing scholarly publications
- Faculty appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences at the Assistant or Associate Professor level practicing at Arkansas Children's Hospital satellite clinic in Jonesboro, AR.
- Join an established practice with a faculty of 13 physicians practicing in Little Rock and one physician at Jonesboro satellite clinic.
ARKANSAS CHILDREN’S JONESBORO CLINIC:
- Arkansas Children’s is the only pediatric health system in Arkansas. With a population of 2.8 million, Arkansas Children’s is the major pediatric referral center for Arkansas serving children from birth to age 21.
- Built in 2012, the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Jonesboro clinic offers exceptional pediatric care in a state-of-the-art facility that provides clinic space for 18 specialties.
Jonesboro, one of the state's most progressive cities, is the regional hub of Northeast Arkansas for healthcare, business, entertainment and industry. It is the 5th largest city in Arkansas and a rapidly growing college town, home to Arkansas State University, the second largest college in the state, and the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine's Arkansas campus. Jonesboro is centrally located with easy access to other major cities, including:
- Memphis, TN: 1 hour
- Little Rock, AR: 2 hours
- St. Louis, MO: 4 hours
- Nashville, TN: 4 hours
Jonesboro residents enjoy a variety of outdoor and recreational opportunities as well as venues for visual and performing arts and a downtown with excellent options for shopping and dining. With excellent public and private school options, Jonesboro is an exceptional place to raise a family while also enjoying a low cost of living.
About Arkansas Children's
We, at Arkansas Children’s, know that children aren’t little adults, and we’re creating innovative ways to care for them – from designing kid-savvy spaces where they enjoy receiving treatment to adapting the most rigorous safety standards to protect them and ensure they reach their potential. Our expert team is specially trained to deliver excellent care to seriously ill and critically injured children. Arkansas Children’s serves as the clinical and teaching affiliate for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Our promise: Unprecedented child health, defined and delivered.
Arkansas Children’s is a premier health care system with a 336-bed hospital in the state’s capital city and a second 24-bed hospital and campus in northwest Arkansas. Arkansas Children's Hospital is among the largest children's hospitals in the United States and is the only tertiary care facility for children in the state of Arkansas. ACH is ranked in 5 specialties by US News & World Report in addition to being a MAGNET-recognized hospital, a level 1 pediatric surgery center, and a center of excellence in pediatric sedation. ACH was also voted Best Place to Work in Arkansas for 2019 and 2020. Learn more about our team here: https://youtu.be/2sGKwFHD_Lg .
Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Little Rock is a culturally diverse city with the friendliness of the South. The area offers affordable housing, quality school options, a mild climate, excellent cultural and artistic venues along with numerous outdoor recreational opportunities. With population exceeding 700,000, greater Little Rock offers the most desirable features of large cities without sacrificing ease of access and convenience.
Posted January 6, 2022