Vein Physician Needed - Great Opportunity
Center for Vein Restoration is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose and spider veins. We are a culture committed to uncompromising patient care. Looking for an excellent physician to lead our centers in the Mobile region. This is a lucrative opportunity to take over an established practice.
Joining CVR means letting us do the heavy lifting, freeing you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. Some of the benefits of joining the CVR family include:
- No more late-nights on call: CVR physicians enjoy flexible Monday-Friday daytime schedules
- Only the best of the best: CVR physicians are truly in a class of their own---leading the field of vascular medicine with unrivaled excellence.
- Cutting-edge research: CVR is committed to not only spearheading the industry but to advancing the understanding and treatment of venous insufficiency via extensive, ongoing research.
- National recognition: CVR is the largest physician-led vein practice in the country performing over 30,000 procedures annually.
- Education made easy: CVR's medical team regularly teaches 3-credit CME courses to help doctors maintain competence while learning new and developing techniques.
We have highly-trained, centralized support staff including:
- Bilingual call center
- Appointment scheduling
- Insurance pre-certification
- Billing services
We pave the way: CVR has dedicated teams of sales, marketing, and community outreach professionals whose primary objectives are to drive new patients to your clinic and help your practice grow.
Join our team today! Vein treatment experience preferred but will train the right candidate
Posted February 22, 2021