Cardiovascular Anesthesiologist in Southern Californira
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Envision - American
Envision Physician Services is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Cardiovascular Anesthesiologist to join our team at Lakewood Regional Medical Center in Lakewood, CA. CV fellowship and advanced TEE certification preferred but NOT required. This is a laid-back and congenial group, located in Southern Los Angeles County, just 23 miles from the city of Los Angeles. Lakewood Regional Medical Center is a 250-bed facility serving Lakewood, California. Its major services include neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiology, cardiac surgery, medical surgery, heart center, X-Ray, Lab, MRI, and outpatient care.
Details of Position
- CV Fellowship training and advanced TEE certification preferred, NOT required. 100 heart cases per year. Earning potential - $500K plus!
- Compensation is a combination of productivity with $30 ASA unit plus call stipends
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Anesthesiologist
- Busy ortho, no OB and no trauma
- Must have 25 cases per year currently
- All call from home –no in-house call, very few night cases, light weekend cases
- 1099-Independent Contractor
- Excellent backup including Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Medical surgery, Heart Center, X-Ray, Lab, MRI, and outpatient care
Posted August 27, 2020