Emergency Medicine Leadership Opportunity | Full-time | 78,000 volume ED
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well-established program in Bakersfield, CA. As a medical director with Sound Physicians, you can connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled leadership calls and our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- 78,000 volume ED; level III trauma center
- 32 bed ED (22 main, 10 South): state-of-the-art patient rooms complete with the latest life-saving technology
- Ambulatory and helipad facilities for receiving patients throughout the county
- Zoll AutoPulse machines to provide safe and efficient CPR
- Scribes and Cerner EMR
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
As a Medical Director, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- Integrate the multi-service line teams to create a smooth flow for the entire patient experience
- You will have a staffing coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The regional operations manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides leaders with
- Completed residency and board-certification in emergency medicine required.
- Two years of proven leadership experience required
- ACLS/BLS/PALS required
- A current, unrestricted license in CA required
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME, to improve operations continuously.
Posted September 20, 2021