Flexible Telepsychiatry Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
A clinic is seeking a Telepsychiatry Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Saturday, no Sundays unless urgent
- Client is flexible as far as days and times. They can schedule patients 24 hours per day. Ideally they are looking for someone to work 10-15 hours per week for at least a probationary period of two weeks. After that they can choose to keep their hours the same or increase them. The client would like there to be consistency in the schedule week after week.
- Patients are scheduled in 30 minute blocks throughout the day. Initial consults and follow ups are all 30 minutes.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 1 patient every 30 minutes
- Patient Ages: 18 and up
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: There is a full CARE team that handles all administrative aspects of the position for patients. They filter emails to the NP as well as phone calls. They are also responsible for coordinating any follow up or medcheck appointments with the NP.
- EMR/Charting: A system called Stacker is used. Training will be provided
- Certifications Needed: DEA
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23541
Posted January 5, 2021