Primary Care Leadership Opportunity with Regional Leader in Coastal Florida.
Daytona Beach, FL
- We are adding an Associate Medical Director to our team in Daytona Beach, FL! This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced leader in the field of Value Based Senior Care
- The ideal candidate will be Florida licensed, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics and have experience in Medicare Advantage. Having held past leadership roles is preferred.
- Decisions are related to identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within department(s), and could lead multiple managers or highly specialized professional associates. Daily travel throughout our Daytona Market is required.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Prefer Internal Medicine specialty
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Management/Leadership Experience
- Value Based Outpatient Care Experience
Posted April 19, 2022