Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Central Florida
Defined Need in the Market
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Join the region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center as the newest member of the Surgery team. This group is seeking a board certified Vascular Surgeon to join two other vascular surgeons in the community.
- Group open to general vascular, endovascular, and peripheral vascular work
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida
- HUGE need in the market
Known as “The Horse Capital of World”, this central Florida city offers a slew of outdoor activities, shopping, water sports, and natural wonders. It is located 1 hour from Orlando known as being one of the top tourist destinations in the country. It provides top-rated healthcare, a popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life.
- 230+ Sunny Days per Year and Average Year Round Temp. of 73 Degrees
- 4 Top-Rated Beaches in Under an Hour
- Cost of Living 24% Lower than the National Average
- No State Income Tax
- Major employers include AAA, Amazon, JetBlue, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, and Tupperware Corp. within an hour away
Job ID: JN -062021-24774