Psychiatry Opportunity in a Charming Tennessee City
A clinic in Tennessee is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Schedule/Hours : 12 hours/week, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM ideally.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: New clinic so unsure at this point
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: Clinic Director, Nurse Supervisor, Clinical Supervisor, Counselor
- EMR/Charting: SMART management
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA; Suboxone
About the Location:
- With over 60 unique attractions in every corner of the city, Memphis is the perfect destination for your family, business or romantic getaway.
- With activities ranging from arts and culture, gaming and casinos, historical landmarks and museums, to theatres and performing arts, there is something for all to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23225
Posted October 14, 2020