Occupational Medicine Opportunity in Vibrant Houston
A clinic in is seeking a Occupational Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Perm
- Schedule/Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 20-40 Patients per Day as Solo Provider
- Patient Ages: Adults and Geriatrics
- Procedures: Diagnose Orthopedic injuries, reads X-Rays on their own, remove free- floating eye debris, must know how to suture a laceration
- EMR/Charting : Occuflex
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston is a dynamic mix of imagination, talent and first-class attractions that makes it a world-class city.
- You can enjoy Houston's outstanding performing and visual arts venues.
- Try one of the countless restaurants available, offering cuisine in everything from Tex Mex and South American to Middle Eastern and Vietnamese.
- For sports fans, Houston's local teams represent all major sports.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22803
Posted August 11, 2020