Support Patients of All Ages at a Thriving Clinic with No Call Requirements
A clinic in Michigan is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: March 26 - 31
- Schedule/Hours: Monday/Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday/Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM-Noon
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 15 patients per day
- Patient Ages : 2+
- Procedures: Occasional Suturing/ Splinting
- Support Staff: Midlevels, techs, front office support
- EMR/Charting: E-Clinical Works
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Explore all Wyoming has to offer! From museums, national forests, rafting, and more. There is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -042019-19327
Posted January 28, 2021