Grow Your Career as a PM&R Physician in Well-Established Practice
ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah
ThedaCare is seeking a full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician to join our established team in Neenah, Wisconsin.
- The practice encompasses the full spectrum of general physical medicine and rehabilitative services. Our specialized team of physiatrists have experience treating common physical disorders, as well as the most severe and complex cases of trauma. The entire care journey is charted and maintained by all those who are involved with recovery and rehabilitation. We have the capabilities and dedication to deliver a high rate of success and satisfaction
- Primarily outpatient with time spent in the inpatient unit (1 week per quarter-4 weeks per year)
- ThedaCare is well known for its Level II Neuro Trauma Center located at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah
- Call 1:4 over night/weekend
- 12-18 patients per day in the outpatient clinic
- 12 bed inpatient rehab unit, with average daily census of 7/8 patients
ThedaCare is committed to providing community-based access to "world class" healthcare, either through our physicians and facilities or through our strategic partnerships with the Mayo Clinic Care Network, our “hospital within a hospital” partnership with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and our membership within AboutHealth.
ThedaCare is recognized locally and around the world for quality health care:
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Medical Center-Neenah have been named multiple times as "Consumer Choice Hospitals," for the Appleton/Oshkosh area by the National Research Corporation.
- ThedaCare has also made the American Hospital Association's "100 Most Wired" health system list several times for its use of information technology.
Posted June 15, 2021