OBGYN Outpatient Opportunities
Newton Medical Center
Atlantic Health System
We seek to hire OBGYN for an outpatient practices in Newton/Sparta, New Jersey.
The practice is located in scenic Sparta with hiking trails and lakes surrounded by mountains. The services provided at the practice include Obstetrics, Infertility, Osteoporosis, GYN surgery, Wellness Care, Gynecology, Family Planning, Menopause, and minimally invasive surgeries in the office. We have two additional providers at the clinic and a dedicated team of mid-level providers.
The position is affiliated with Newton Medical Center and the Hospital offers :
Childbirth education classes
Maternal-Fetal Medicine department for convenient ultrasounds and consults
Neonatal Intensive Care Unity Level 2
The surgery block time is provided to support surgical requirements. We do currently have robotic surgery at Newton Medical Center.
- Care for women of all ages, including pregnancy-related care, at the highest possible level.
- Manage and build a practice
- Deliveries at Newton Medical Center
- Develop encourage and support programmatic development and initiatives including but not limited to service line development.
- Provide leadership and direction through committee participation, policy and protocol development
- Maintain adequate CME credits to fulfill the requirements of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Hospital Medical Staff by-laws and Department rules and regulations.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- Work in established practice
- CME & Tuition Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
Posted April 13, 2022