Inpatient and outpatient
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a four-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
- Just 2½ hours from both Boston and New York City.
Berkshire Health Systems Opportunity
- BE/BC Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Collaboration with Clinical Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Social Workers, Behavioral Health nurses, and other clinicians specializing in mental health
- Highly effective programs, treating close to 10,000 patients a year.
- Competitive compnsation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation.
- Candidates requiring Visa sponsorship encouraged to apply.
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
Posted December 5, 2019