MFM Specialist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Be Part of a Growing MFM practice in the Mid-Atlantic
Maryland Perinatal Associates, PC, is seeking MFM specialists to join an 8-physician consultative-only practice located in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Physicians are supported by more than 60 clinical and administrative personnel, including seasoned genetic counselors, RN's, and highly skilled sonographers.
- Physicians provide care in 7 offices locations across the Maryland and Washington, DC metropolitan area including Brandywine, Columbia, Frederick, Rockville, Silver Spring, Westminster, and White Oak.
- All office locations are outfitted with the latest GE ultrasound equipment.
- Weekend and evening call shifts are assigned in weekly increments and the call burden is divided equally among the physicians in the group
- The practice has privileges at 10 area hospitals and also enjoys a collaborative relationship with area academic institutions
The Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area offers access to the nation’s capital, the finest restaurants, the national theater, numerous historic sites, excellent schools, and national sports teams. Outdoor lovers will enjoy abundant bike trails, access to the Potomac River and the Chesapeake Bay, close proximity to the Appalachian trail, and some of the best regional and state parks in the country. Commuting in and around the Washington, DC area is simple with several mass transit lines leading into the district. Additionally, residents can travel to any part of the world using one of three international airports.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 16, 2021