Program Medical Director in Atlanta, GA
As a Program Medical Director with Sound Critical Care, you will develop, lead, and mentor your team; developing policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
The Team – The Hospital
We are looking for an experienced Critical Care leader for our newest program. We are excited to announce our newest hospital partnership with a large health system in Atlanta, GA to provide Critical Care services at their Level 1 trauma center. The facility also houses several residency programs, so you can expect the opportunity for interaction with medical residents in the ICU.
- 528-bed, Level 1 trauma center
- 40-bed, closed ICU - providing care to medical, surgical, neuro, and cardiac patients
- Team of 5 intensivists and 3 advanced practitioners
Education, Training & Experience Required
The Critical Care Program Medical Director will oversee a team of experienced critical care physicians and advanced practice providers. You will practice clinically in addition to administrative responsibilities and should have at least five years of leadership experience in a large ICU.
- MD or DO; Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine with 10+ years of experience; ICU Medical Director experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Posted October 12, 2020