A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 5, 2021 - 3 months 4 - 10 hour days
- Schedule: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM Tuesday - Friday (Includes 1-hour admin time per day built into schedule)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: 16-20
- Patient Ages: adult only patients in an internal medicine practice
- Procedures: PAP tests; I & D; wound care (non-complex); POS testing (performed by nursing staff) includes EKG, U/A, Strep, Flu, BS, Hgb A1C; dedicated nursing staff assigned daily to room provider patients and administer injections
- Cases: Locum will provide preventative care and management of chronic conditions for established patient panel during interim period.
- Support Staff: full support staff
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach; No call required; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24498