Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician
East Stroudsburg, PA
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Pocono
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Inpatient and outpatient
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to fulfill our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 18,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make the Lehigh Valley and all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At LVHN, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful East Stroudsburg, PA.
- This position is predominantly pulmonary with roughly 25% critical care coverage
- LVHN medical intensivists manage the Networks ICU service; see patients in established outpatient practices and sleep centers within the LVHN network. The Division also has an established tele-intensivist service that provides remote coverage 7p – 7a to the intensive care units within the LVHN network.
- Develop a practice to suit your clinical interest
- We offer the flexibility to develop a practice in pulmonary or critical care or sleep or a combination thereof
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
LVH- Pocono is a 230 bed hospital campus located in East Stroudsburg, PA with over 215 physicians on medical staff. The Pocono Campus has a 41 bed emergency department that records over 80,000 annual patient visits, 10 new surgical suites, and a large ambulatory surgery area.
About Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large non-profit and multi-specialty health network in Eastern Pennsylvania! LVHN offers comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties across dozens of facilities including eight hospitals, the Lehigh Valley’s only children’s hospital, 2,005 primary care & specialty physicians, 23 outpatient health centers, 18 ExpressCARE locations, and community clinics. Additional services we provide include a Level 1 trauma center, a regional referral center for burns, the regions’ only Level 4 NICU, pharmacy, laboratory, imaging, home health, and hospice.
At LVHN, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report!
Posted June 19, 2020