Nurse Practitioner - Arcadia, CA
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our team. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Complete senior wellness visits at company-owned outpatient facilities and independently-contracted physician offices, as well as some home/custodial visits
- Up to 16 patients per day (11-14 patients per day on average)
- 40 hours a week with a degree of flexibility to work occasional weekends and hours outside of 8am-5pm
- No Call
- Unrestricted California Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least one year of experience in primary care, outpatient, and/or providing care to senior populations
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
- Experience with HCC Coding
Posted November 24, 2021