Rheumatologist | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Life Changing Work ....
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have immediate opportunity for Full-time Rheumatologist to join our specialty team.
- Clinic Location: Beaver Medical Group - Specialty Care Center: 6109 Ramsey, Banning
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Consults, follow-up appointments and in office procedures
- Manage and treat patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases (musculoskeletal / systemic autoimmune conditions) in outpatient setting.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE Rheumatology
- BC in Internal Medicine
- ACGME Rheumatology Fellowship Trained
- Minimum 1-2 years post residency experience; managed care background preferred
- Welcome 2021 Fellow grads
- EMR Proficient
Posted September 2, 2021