A hospital in California is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July ongoing
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-hour day and 8-hour night shifts available
- Saturday and Sunday 12-hour Day/Night shifts
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Hospital runs ORs 7/days per week and multiple Anesthesiologist take each Day. 2 days per week as first/second call 3:00 PM - 7:00 AM. Night call shift from 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM Monday-Friday, and 24/hour call shifts
- Volume: 3-5 cases per day
- Patient Ages: Adult, Pediatric
- Procedures: Spinal Anesthesia, OB, Neuro (head & spine), Thoracic (no open hearts, complex Orthopedic, Pain Management, Post-Op Epidurals, Post-Op extremity blocks, vent management, Evaluation and management of acute/BP issues, Central Line, Arterial Lines
- Cases: 70 % General Surgery, 10% OB, 10% Neuro, 5% Thoracic, 5% Complex Vascular, 5% Complex Orthopedic.
- Support Staff: 10 Anesthesiologist in Department and OR Nursing staff consists of PAs NPs, RNs, and techs. No CRNAs or AAs
- EMR/Charting: MediTech
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- Long term assignment;
- No call required;
- No supervision requirements
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -102018-17852