Inpatient and Emergency Psych - CA
Traditions Behavioral Health forever changed the landscape of psychiatry when we introduced the hospitalist shift model, allowing our doctors to earn a full-time salary and benefits in as little as 8 days per month (22 days off per month!). This job post specifically targets the psychiatrist looking for a flexible hospitalist position, with paid travel, and unparalleled work/life balance serving a variable schedule or multiple sites.
Some examples of open opportunities include:
- Santa Barbara PHF - 16 bed acute unit with a CSU an coverage to some outpatient programs each day, we provide Monday through Friday coverage and one weekend per month
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center PES - psychiatric emergency service coverage, flexible shifts, in East Bay
- Humboldt County Hospital - 16 bed acute unit with a CSU attached where they typically see 4-6 patients,
- Aurora Santa Rosa - 80-90 bed hospital and we provide 1 sixteen hour shift per day covering the adult unit with 24 beds.
- John George PES - triage and psychiatric emergency service located in psychiatric hospital. Transfer center for Alameda and neighboring counties.
Full time positions start at eight 16/hr shifts per month (avg of 32 hrs per week) and include salary as well as full benefits package.
Posted October 4, 2021