Primary Care Physician in the Berkshires - Sign-On bonus and Loan Repayments
Seeking Primary Care Physician at top 100 hospital in the Berkshires!!
Join Berkshire Health Systems, a multi-site health system that includes a 302 bed teaching hospital, a physician practice group of over 300 physicians, a critical access hospital, and Visiting Nurse service. BHS is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services with revenue of $650 million last year.
Berkshire Health Systems is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team.
This is an exceptional outpatient opportunity for new and experienced providers:
- Skilled and dedicated physicians and advanced practice providers
- Cohesive and collaborative practice environment
- Affiliation with University of Massachusetts Medical School and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Hospital employment
- Specialty support including a hospitalist team and NP coverage of long term care facilities
- Medical school loan repayment program
- An environment where you will be challenged and respected
Berkshire Medical Center is a 300 bed facility and the flagship hospital of Berkshire Health Systems. It serves the majority of the surgical needs of Berkshire County, which has a population of 120,000. BMC is a Level 3 trauma center.
Berkshire County is a beautiful, affordable, family-friendly area that combines the best of rural living with many of the cultural amenities of urban life. Quality of life really is good here. Within a 30-minute drive of the hospital there are multiple towns and small cities each with their own flavor, offering world class museums, music, theater, dance, education, and outdoor activities, such as hiking, boating, cycling, and skiing. Wake up to go paddle-boarding in the morning and then take in the Boston Symphony Orchestra at Tanglewood in the evening. Also, importantly, there are many high-quality schools at all levels of education. Enjoy the quiet of rural life, while also being within 2.5 hours drive of both Boston and New York City.
Posted September 2, 2021