Inpatient Cardiology in Nebraska
A hospital in Nebraska is seeking a Cardiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: One weekend/month - schedule varies
- Schedule/Hours: 24/7 hospital call
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Friday 5:00 PM - Sunday 5:00 AM
- Volume: 2-5 patients per day
- Patient Ages: 100% adult
- Procedures: Inpatient - Internal Medicine, Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Nuclear cardiology, Cardiac Catheterization
- Support Staff: 1 NP but not on every weekend
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- See all Steamboat Springs has to offer! With a variety of attractions available, there is something for everyone.
- Dine in an assortment of restaurants to satisfy any craving
- Visit the community parks and take in the beautiful outdoor community and wildlife
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23029
Posted October 6, 2020