CenterWell Senior Primary Care
Physician - CenterWell - Las Vegas, NV - Fremont Center
Las Vegas, NV
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Primary Care Physician (PCP) works as a lead in our team-based care environment. We are a value based care provider focused on quality of care for the patients we serve. Our care team consists of Doctors, Advanced Practice professionals, Pharm D, Care Coach Nurses, Medical Assistants, Behavioral Health, Specialists, Quality Based Coders, Referral Coordinators and more. Our approach allows us to provide an unmatched experience for seniors. Our model is positioned to provide higher quality care and better outcomes for seniors by providing a concierge experience, multidisciplinary services, coordinated care supported by analytics and tools, and deep community relationships. This robust support allows our PCP to see fewer patients and spend more time with those they do.
· Current and unrestricted medical license or willing to obtain a medical licenses in state of practice; eligible and willing to obtain licenses in other states in the region of assignment, as required
· Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
· Fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care” model
· Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting
· Superior patient/customer service
· Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
· This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
· Board Certification or Eligible to become certified (ABMS or AOA) in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine preferred
· Active and unrestricted DEA license
· Medicare Provider Number
· Medicaid Provider Number
· Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
· Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a value based relationship environment
· Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage
· Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. Must be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
See Additional Information on testing
Use your skills to make an impact
The compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$199,400 – $274,325
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024