Endocrinologist | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Life Changing Work…
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have new opportunity for Full-time Endocrinologist to join our specialty team in San Bernardino County.
- Clinic Location: Beaver Medical Group – Redlands
- Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday (outpatient only)
- Responsible for office consults, follow up appointments and in office procedures
- Comfortable treating all aspects in Endocrinology and Metabolic disorders including Diabetes, thyroid diseases, adrenal and pituitary gland, hormonal imbalance and osteoporosis.
- Average Patient Schedule: 18-20 patients per day
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Endocrinology
- ACGME Endocrinology Fellowship trained
- Minimum 1-2 years post residency experience preferred
- Managed care background desirable
- Welcome 2021 Fellow grads
- Excellent time management skills
- EMR Proficient
Posted September 2, 2021