Consultation-Liaison Inpatient Opportunities/ Stony Brook where Academic, Clinical Care & Research are Top Priorities
Stony Brook, NY
We are seeking a full-time faculty member to provide educational and programmatic leadership, patient care, teaching and clinical supervision of trainees in Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry.
The division includes a well-staffed teaching service for residents and students, a fellowship in consultation-liaison psychiatry, inpatient specialty liaison in Hospital Medicine and in Pediatrics. The department includes a growing number of ambulatory integrated care and telehealth initiatives with primary care and medical sub-specialties.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Adult Psychiatry.
- Eligible for New York State Licensure.
- Board Eligible in Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry.
- Fellowship in Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, or Addiction Psychiatry, or additional boards in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Neurology.
- Experience in an academic medical center and track record of scholarship.
Posted August 9, 2022