Family Medicine Core Faculty Teaching Attending Physician
Las Vegas, NV
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine
- License to practice without restriction by the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners or ability to obtain NV license
- 2+ years of faculty experience
- Maintain current knowledge of and compliance with ACGME Institutional and Program Requirements – www.acgme.org
- Maintain accurate and complete program files in compliance with institutional records retention policies
- Ensure that residents comply with periodic survey by ACGME (ACGME Resident Survey)
- Have previous leadership/administrative experience
- Be willing to combine Clinical/Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited family medicine residency program and graduate medical education administrative experience
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
Posted June 11, 2021