Acquire a Thriving Concierge Practice in North Shore Chicago Area
Near Chicago, IL
Specialdocs Consultants is helping several of our retiring concierge physicians identify ideal successors for their established concierge practices. This practice is located in the North Shore Chicago area.
Each of these practices is a rare opportunity for a primary care physician interested in transitioning to the concierge model to acquire an existing, highly reputable concierge practice with an established patient panel.
Specialdocs provides extensive support throughout the acquisition process and beyond. This includes membership billing, patient communications, practice marketing, regulatory guidance, and access to the Specialdocs Physician Advisory Board.
Additionally, we have relationships with lenders who finance concierge practice acquisitions and can facilitate that process if needed.
Interested? Requirements include:
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Illinois license to practice medicine
- Medical education and training at top-tier institutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional reputation online and in the community
- Integrity in all your dealings
- A strong connection with and empathy for your patients
- Entrepreneurial drive
The rewards of concierge medicine are significant:
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- Culture of clinical excellence
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Ability to practice medicine your way
- Power to improve patient outcomes such as reduced inpatient admissions, and fewer ER and urgent care visits
For additional opportunities in the Chicagoland area, visit: https://specialdocs.com/acquire-an-existing-concierge-medical-practice-in-chicago-illinois/
To see all of our available opportunities, visit: https://specialdocs.com/acquire-an-existing-concierge-medical-practice/
Posted January 9, 2022