Family Practice: 30-60 Minutes to Reno
Banner Churchill Community Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
Family Medicine with or without OB - Banner Health
Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for its clinics in Fallon and Fernley NV.
Churchill County has a HPSA score of 15.
For FM w/OB position: Surgical OB experience / OB Fellowship required.
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- 3-yr salary guaranty
- Sign-on bonus/relocation paid immediately
- Educational loan repayment plus additional dollars through state application
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- Flexibility in your schedule
- 4, 4.5, or 5-day week
- 18-26 average daily patient volume per provider
- Your education comes first
- Paid CME + allowance
- Educational loan repayment + eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- You’re supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system wide
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted October 25, 2019