Float Physician Assistant | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Physician Assistant to join our float team in the greater Los Angeles area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the North (San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, and parts of Los Angeles)
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- 18-20 Avg Daily Patient Census
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs
- No patient panel assigned
- No call responsibilities
- Travel stipend included
- May also cover urgent care
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least two years of experience in ambulatory care or similar environment
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
Posted April 6, 2021