International Family Medicine Position
Jiahui Health 嘉会医疗（www.jiahui.com) in Shanghai, China, is looking for Family Medicine Physicians work at our hospital and satellite clinics. The family medicine physicians provide health assessment and direct care to patients as part of the provider team providing services to Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital and Clinic patients.
Jiahui Health, established in 2009 and headquartered in Shanghai, is the first foreign-funded healthcare ecosystem in China. Jiahui Health is building a patient centered, hub and spoke network; through its reliable healthcare services, patients are given an experience founded on quality, convenience, and value. The Jiahui Health network includes Jiahui International Hospital, a 500-bed tertiary general hospital; Jiahui Clinic, a series of medical centers offering family medicine and medical services from professional specialists, and Jiahui Wellness Center.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic diseases and injuries within the scope of Family Medicine in an outpatient and setting.
- Prepare and review case histories and obtains data through interviews.
- Examine patients and determine x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required. Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Administers and prescribe treatment such as antibiotics, drugs, and compresses.
- Performs minor surgical procedures.
- Determines need for and assists in specialized medical care and treatment.
- Be granted additional privileges based on documented proficiency.
- Train FM fellows in the duties and responsibilities.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (or equivalent) in Family Medicine OR Chinese physician practice license
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- Doctor of medicine degree from US and Canada or Bachelor of medicine for candidates from other countries.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post-residency in the clinical arena.
- Must speak English, fluency in Mandarin and/or German preferred.
Posted July 1, 2021