Lead in Anacortes - Leadership and Growth Opportunities to Further Your Career
Inpatient and outpatient
TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Hospitalist Medical Director opportunity in beautiful Anacortes, Washington. Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by leading our Hospitalist team at Island Hospital. TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a hospital medicine leader, consider the following…
- Ability to be a change agent for your practice
- Influence and collaborate with hospital administration
- Lead a team of highly skilled Board Certified Internal Medicine clinicians
- Integrated EM/HM service lines
- Track record of success- 14 years of providing services in Emergency Medicine at Island Hospital
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted August 4, 2020