Physician Hospitalist, Southwest Medical - 30k Sign On Bonus
Las Vegas, NV
Inpatient and outpatient
This is an employed practice position with Southwest Medical, Nevada's largest multispecialty group which includes 300+ providers.
We run a systems - based practice, as manifested by actions that demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care and the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value.
Hospitalists manage adult inpatients 24/7; 7 days on and 7 days off. In this position you will work as a Hospitalist for our geriatric population under our Managed Care Program.
We offer an attractive base salary, sign on bonus, bonus plan, and comprehensive fringe benefits package, including medical, dental, and life insurance, STD/LTD, professional liability, matching 401K, relocation costs, one week paid CME with $3500 allowance, and eight paid holidays. Differential for supervision of extenders.
Required Qualifications:Preferred Qualifications:
- M.D. or D.O.
- Must have completed an accredited residency / fellowship training in specialty
- Must be board certified or Board Eligible in specialty
- Active medical license in Nevada or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Medical knowledge about established and evolving biomedical, clinical, epidemiological and social behavioral sciences and application of this knowledge to patient care
- Interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange and collaboration with patients, their families and other health professionals
- Possession of or acquisition of sufficient computer skills to effectively utilize Electronic Medical Records
- Practice-based learning and improvement that involves investigation and evaluation of their own patient care, appraisal and assimilation of scientific evidence and improvements in patient care
Posted October 2, 2020